The West Groton Water Supply District was formed in 1911 by Chapter 641
of the Acts of the Massachusetts State Legislature to serve the town of West Groton.
The West Groton Water Supply District was financed by local families who secured a $25,000 bond, payable over thirty (30) years to install eight (8) 2 ½" wells, a pump station and a 211,000 gallon storage tank all of which continue in use.
MEET OUR STAFF
Emmett B. Risdon
Term Expires 2019
Robert E. Blood
Term Expires 2020
Douglas R. DeNatale
Term Expires 2021
Paul W. Curtin
Superintendent / General Manager
Emergency Service: 978-337-5265
The West Groton Water Supply District has grown the original well production of 30,400 gallons per day to a system that can provide in excess of 850,000 gallons per day of quality water for over 600 accounts and still growing.
The West Groton Water Supply District had the foresight to build an additional 600,000 gallon storage tank and secured the future quality water supply by developing the Town Forest well that has permitted withdrawal approval to provide 850,000 gallons per day.
WEST GROTON WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT
Providing West Groton with quality water for over 100 years.
Dawn M. Priest
Treasurer / Clerk
Lisa M. Dearth